Every Morning I Wake Class 12 Exercise with full question and answer is provided on the techguru66.com website for free. Now, every class 12 student can write and make notes from here, and also if write an answer by yourself then it helps you a lot because you can remember those Every Morning I Wake Class 12 Exercise English by just seeing it 1 time because those notes are written by yourself. Every Morning I Wake by Dylan Thomas Class 12 English Exercise Question Answers. Neb bord is responsible for taking final exam of class 12 so, be careful and study smartly not hardly. And Best of luck for your final exam. And also don’t forget to check out other class 12 english notes.
Table of Contents
Every Morning I Wake Class 12 Exercise Question and Answer
Understanding to the text
Answer the following questions?
Q1. When does the speaker pray to the Lord?
Ans:- The speaker prays to the Lord during morning and evening time.
Q2. What does the speaker pray for?
Ans:- The speaker prays for the residents of Milk Wood for their grace, sympathy, and protection from god.
- People also read:- Grade 12 English ‘Neighbours’ summary easy for exam – TG66
- People also read:- Important marking scheme of class 12 science-NEB Board
- People also read:- How to Use a MeterBridge The Resistance of the Material of a Given Wire
- People also read:- How to verify OHM’s law using an Ammeter and Voltmeter
- People also read:- How to use a sonometer to determine the frequency of Tuning fork-very important
Q3. Who are the ‘poor creatures’? why does the speaker call them ‘poor creatures’?
Ans:- The poor creatures are the creature of the earth and as well as Milk Wood residents who are born to die. The speaker calls them poor creatures because they are helpless and need god help in their entire life and they are going to die one day.
Q4. What does Milk Wood sound like? A type of wood or a place? Why?
Ans:- Milk Wood sounds like a place because there is no article in front of Milk Wood. Articles (“a”, “an”, and “The”) are not necessary to use for proper nouns referring to a particular place.
Q5. Why do the inhabitants of Milk Wood bow to the setting sun ‘but just for now’?
Ans:- The inhabitants of Milk Wood bow to the setting sun ‘but just for now’ because to say goodbye to the setting evening and hope to see another day by the grace of god.
- People also read:- Solving LokSewa Aayog questions of Karnali Province -5 minute strategy
- People also read:- Easy way to apply for EDV-2023(Electronic Diversity Visa Program)
- If you want to sell your share then you have to open a broker account which you can see from this youtube video and you have to open tms account. To view
- People also read:- Nepali Driving license written test questions with answers pdf-most important
- People also read:- Computer Operator Questions and Answers 2078- easy
Reference to the context
Q1. Discuss “Every Morning When I Wake” as a prayer to the God?
Ans:- Dylan Thomas’s “Every Morning When I Wake” is a prayer poem. He prays to the god every morning and evening for all poor creature for blessings and guidance throughout life for himself ads well as all human type and animals. The speaker prays to the god from these line “Dear Lord, a little prayer I make, O please do keep Thy loving eye On all poor creatures born to die” which means dear lord please keep your loving eyes to needy creatures and shower them with blessings.
Q2. Why does the speaker make a prayer to the God, but not to a king, a billionaire or a scientist?
Ans:- The speaker makes a prayer to the God, but not to a king, a billionaire or a scientist because God is everything. God is the supreme deity and all poor creatures are under the supreme God. The speaker doesnot pray to a king, a billionaire or a scientist because they all are made of bone and flesh, they will surely die one day. Even they have lots of wealth, power, or knowledge they are under the God’s control. God is the one who created us, save us, loves us, trusts us, help us, and leads us on the right path. God is one who is beyound the materialistic word. And he show us the a guidience and proper path in our life. That’s why the speaker make a prayer to the God not other poor creature born to die.
Q3. How does the poet highlight the magnificence of the God?
Ans:- The poet highlight the magnificence of the God by praying God every morning and evening. Praying God to keep the poor creature safe and let them to see another day. By saying God created us, guide us, teach us and always lead us to the right path.
Q4. How does the rhyme scheme of the poem reinforce its message?
Ans:- The poem used AABB, CCDD, EEFF rhyme pattern. Each stanza’s two line rhyme together. Due to the use of rhyme pattern the speaker prayer sound like a melody music. The speaker used the AABB, CCDD rhyme pattern due to this his pray to god sound genuen and beautiful to listen. Line 1 rhymes with line 2, line 3 rhymes with line 4 in the AABB rhyming scheme. This is how the speaker appeal to god in a beautiful way.
End of Every Morning I Wake Class 12 Exercise Question and Answer
- Note for “Reference beyond the text” I suggest you to write down by yourself because it help you in your free writing skill which is very necessary for English final exam. Answering these question by yourself help you to understand text but also you don’t need to remember these questions because it is created by you so, you just have to look these answer and you will easily recall everything whatever you remember or learn. Tags:- answer the following questions, dylan thomas, prayer, speaker pray to the lord, what does the speaker pray for? (every morning i wake), every morning i wake poem, every morning i wake up, every morning i wake class 12 theme