1. The screen measures 5.81-inch diagonal and relies on OLED technology (organic emitting diode), a new type of display that can be made smaller, simpler, and brighter with color contrast than before, LCD, or crystal display. For a device in this price range, this is a very nice display, with beautiful colors, bright colors, and deep shadow details.
2. Its colors are not as accurate as of the screen on Apple’s Apple 9 $ iPhone
11 Pro, which is almost the same size, but for the price, I can’t complain.
3. Google Pixel 4A has a long battery life that makes sense, though your miles may depend on what you do. For regular daily work emails, calls, and texts, I had a battery life of more than 30 percent in the evening. But on weekends, when I have time to relax, playing games and watching videos with 4A drains the battery for a few hours. This is typical of Smartphones.
4. Google Pixel 4A comes with only one model with a large amount of storage: 128 gigabytes, enough for the most casual users to store thousands of photos and many apps and games. This was a wise decision by Google. Whenever I talk to people about their technical problems, running out of storage on their phones is a common complaint.
5. Pixel Phones is famous for its camera system, which features software-enabled installation and machine learning. The Pixel 4A has some of the most important features of Google’s camera, including Portrait mode, also known as the bokeh effect, which puts the image caption focused on blurring the background. It also provides Night Sight, which makes photos taken with a low profile look like they were shot in normal conditions, without the flash.
6. The 4A doesn’t have any of the features that were in the Pixel 4 – such as a wireless charger and a face scanner. That’s not a deal to make a cheap device.
7. But Google has left one important factor: water resistance. That could keep the phone accidentally plugged in the toilet or left in the storm. So it was disappointing not to have it because durability is one of the things people wanted most on their smartphones.
8. The company has abandoned water resistance because it puts other things first while reducing prices from last year’s Pixel 3A, a Google spokesman said.